In 1902 Emilio Pauly, Alessandro Hirschberg Hellmann, Ernesto Graziadei and Vittorio Emanuele founded the company Pauly & C. It specialised on the commercialisation of traditional Venetian products.
In 1919, the Societa Anonima purchased the company, and the company C.V.M., too.
In 1920, Gaetano Ceschina bought both companies.
In 1925, Pauly & C. founded a manufactory, which produced glass objects for both companies. In 1963, Luciano Barbon bought the company Pauly & C. Daniela Barbon and Andrea Boscaro were later owners. Some of the items produced are marked with the etch mark: C.V.M. This was used until 1934.